search here

heyoyow guys! i'm back here! it seems this blog is full of cobwebs as residents left! I have not been updating this blog. haha it's all because I'm so busy with college and others. but tonight the devil knows what is provoking me so I was very excited to revive the blog that has threatened the extinction hahaha greatly exaggerated. okay originated from the streets and then found a charred garden and finally I decided to take some photos there. the results are quite good with no edits via photoshop
not far from the location of the garden that had been burned there is a stage shaped home with a lake and trees background. very shady with subtle wind
but because the weather is less friendly then I decided to put an end to hunting photos that day. hehe for those of you who've stopped by here don't forget to follow this simple blog. I'll see you at the next entry! chaoo :D


Leave a Reply

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.