search here

We are very far from each other, We can't see touch and feel! just slip a photo in my wallet that can describe how much I miss you now! Maybe distance is the test of loyalty! but there are times when I want to scream and cry! fall in your arms, lean on your shoulder and feel the pulse of your heart .. These words may be full of drama but this is the fact that I can pour through an entry in the blog I just saw you from afar through social media, and mobile phones .. I miss when you stare .. I miss your breath that blows close to my ears .. when you speak the word and say "I love you" through a very close distance .. patience that can only make us stronger :) be patient until I get back close to the body and soul, be patient and all will remain fine.. :)

I LOVE YOU BICO

Leave a Reply

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.