search here

hellooooooo guyssss hahaha lama tak jumpa ya huhu :( harap maklum akhir" ini saya sangat sibuk dengan urusan kampus, akhir semester dan tugas numpuk arghhhhh!! tapiiii liburan sebentar lagi lohhh :D hiyeeww holiday come to mamaa :* huh otak rasanya penat dan butuh refreshing yg extra super. anyway... at last Saturday, me with a friend take some photos in one of the recreational areas in the city.. The place was calm, lots of trees and also adjacent to the sea. This place is one of the favorite recreation spot in town, although to me the beach is less beautiful because the sand is not white sand.. but yaaaa enough to relax because the atmosphere and the environment on there are also nice shady area to take pictures hehe .. okeyyy so let me show you some photos of the many photos that I took there :D
feel like a chameleon
bowler hat : my cousin store
studded top : Gaudi
rings : stroberi
wedges : Gaudi
see you in next post ;) don't forget to follow me


Leave a Reply

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.